Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Community Education at the ELC
We invite everyone in the community to join in the fun at the Environmental Learning Center!
Whether you want to learn how to attract wildlife to your garden, practice yoga in a Zen-like setting, or gaze at the stars with Rose City Astronomers, all are welcome here.
Check out our current offerings of workshops and special events below.
Please e-mail Alena for more information at email@example.com.
Community Education Registration
- Go to the CCC Workshops page
- Select Visit CougarTrax
- Select Continuing Education
- Click on Search for Classes/Workshops
- At Course Code Number enter XELC, then Submit
- Select the class and complete registration (requires credit or debit card payment)
Problem with online registration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper registration form.
Community Education courses
Yoga at the ELC
Date: Every Tuesday through Fall, Winter and Spring terms
Time: 5:15-6:15 p.m.
This class brings all the benefits of yoga, meditation, breathing, stretching, strengthening and balance, in the serene setting of the Environmental Learning Center's Lakeside Hall at CCC. No experience required, please bring yoga mat.