Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Events and Conference Services
- CCC Library
- Food on Campus
- Environmental Learning Center
- Haggart Observatory
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
The Peer Program gives CCC students a chance to earn tuition waivers in exchange for service in a leadership role to an academic or administrative department on campus.
- Peer Assistants provide customer service to a variety of administrative departments.
- Peer Mentors help students and faculty, either in the classroom or a lab, providing special assistance in a particular discipline.
Applying to be a Peer Assistant
Please download the application and information packet below and submit by email to email@example.com.
If you have questions, e-mail the above address or contact Robin Dryden or John Ginsburg in the Community Center at 503-594-3444.
Peer Mentors Program Information
Peer mentors are capable, high-achieving and motivated students who help other students make the most out of their academic careers. The overall goal of the peer mentor program is to help students succeed in academic courses.
Peer mentors do this by serving as:
- Tutors in the Math Lab and as peer mentors in math courses, or
- Tutors in the Writing Center and as mentors in composition courses