- Campuses, Buildings + Hours
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Women's Soccer
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
- Inside Athletics
- Special Events
- Youth Camps + Clinics
- Arts + Performance
- College Safety
- Student Services
- Student Involvement
- Career Center
Disability Resource Center
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) provides services that are designed to support student success by creating a welcoming, inclusive and accessible environment. If you have a history of receiving accommodations or just have questions on how to qualify for services, we welcome you to call or stop by so we can assist you.
- Pre-admission inquiries: If you’re a prospective student, we can provide information about our services, how to establish eligibility and what kind of documentation you need.
- Initial interviews: A Disability Resource Center staff member will meet with you to determine your eligibility and establish appropriate and reasonable academic adjustments, if you request and qualify for them.
- Academic accommodations: We determine accommodations on an individual basis, according to the nature and extent of the documented disability.
- Consultation: The Disability Resource coordinator is available to consult with students, faculty and staff about academic accommodations, disability laws, Universal Design and related issues.
- Resources and referrals: The Disability Resource Center has information on campus and community resources to assist students with disabilities. We can also make referrals when appropriate.
- ADA Complaint Flowchart
- Student Problem Resolution Form
- Request Accommodations Guide
- Disability Documentation Guide
CONTACT THE DISABILITY RESOURCE CENTER
Contact us to schedule an appointment. Evening or Wilsonville campus appointments available by request. Drop-in sessions are limited to 10 minutes.
CCC campuses are currently closed to the public. For assistance, contact the service area by phone or email. A complete list of student service areas, and timely updates about our efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, can be found at www.clackamas.edu/coronavirus.
Oregon City campus
Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Located in the Community Center, room
Hours are Tuesdays from 2 to 5 p.m.
Oregon Relay Service
Oregon Relay Service provides communication and phone connections between people who are deaf, deaf-blind, hard-of-hearing, speech-disabled or hearing.